Foro Leonart | Regal Raptor Riders
SALUDOS RIDER, TE INVITAMOS A QUE TE REGISTRES EN EL FORO PARA ESTAR AL DIA DE TODO SOBRE LAS LEONART Y REGAL RAPTOR, SOLO TE LLEVARA UN MINUTO Y ACCEDERAS A TODA LA INFORMACION, ADEMÁS, AHORA PUEDES REGISTRARTE MÁS FACILMENTE CON TU PERFIL DE FACEBOOK, PINCHANDO EN EL LOGO CORRESPONDIENTE

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

SALUDOS RIDER, TE INVITAMOS A QUE TE REGISTRES EN EL FORO PARA ESTAR AL DIA DE TODO SOBRE LAS LEONART Y REGAL RAPTOR, SOLO TE LLEVARA UN MINUTO Y ACCEDERAS A TODA LA INFORMACION, ADEMÁS, AHORA PUEDES REGISTRARTE MÁS FACILMENTE CON TU PERFIL DE FACEBOOK, PINCHANDO EN EL LOGO CORRESPONDIENTE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Translator - Traductor
Conectarse
Últimos temas
Alternador20/03/24, 08:33 pmfrancisco1975
Cuenta revoluciones 20/03/24, 02:53 pmRychychyman
Fallo marcador Daytona20/03/24, 02:34 pmSalexo
Fotos X Kedada Regal Raptor Riders19/03/24, 09:51 pmAchoo
MI moto ...19/03/24, 08:51 pmfrancisco1975
Presentación 19/03/24, 08:33 pmfrancisco1975
Bomba combustible16/03/24, 10:31 pmBobber72
Recalentamiento daytona 35015/03/24, 07:07 pmAlex Diaz
Pesentación14/03/24, 03:15 pmPod-bull
Busco Deposito Leonart Daytona14/03/24, 03:10 pmPod-bull
Problema luces de emergencia09/03/24, 04:08 pmIvanalegre
venta Daytona02/03/24, 08:37 pmruta68
Ayuda daytona 12527/02/24, 07:37 amCarlos_vega87
Censo Regal Raptor Andalucia26/02/24, 09:34 pmCarlos_vega87
Presentacion26/02/24, 09:14 pmCarlos_vega87
Me presento!!20/02/24, 10:11 pmIvanalegre
Me presento 19/02/24, 07:31 amRyukhen
Me presento 18/02/24, 11:53 pmJuan_Carlos_Malaga
pegatina regal raptor12/02/24, 08:11 pmsera
RECIÉN LLEGADO11/02/24, 09:41 pmRejano
Piñón ataque11/02/24, 08:12 pmCrow1968
Regular amortiguacion trasera raptor11/02/24, 06:12 pmVictor ordtenes
Asiento Pilder11/02/24, 03:40 pmCrow1968
Los posteadores más activos del mes
4 Mensajes - 27%
2 Mensajes - 13%
2 Mensajes - 13%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
1 Mensaje - 7%
MI moto ...
19/03/24, 08:51 pmfrancisco1975
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
Duda nueva sobre mi nueva moto
17/12/23, 10:37 amLoga550
Buenas chicos es un gusto estar en el grupo, soy Logan y escribo desde Colombia. He tenido muchas crucer y chopper pero es la primera vez que tengo una regal raptor, acabo de adquirir una spyder 300 que tenía 2 años parada y muchas cosas no están original. Una de ellas la varilla del aceite. Cuántos litros aproximados usa la spyder 300cc.? Nuevamente gracias por aceptarme
Con la luna
05/11/23, 08:44 amVicen13
Ok
MI Leonart 125
19/03/23, 10:49 amBobber72

Hallo Freunde, ich wollte euch das neue Getriebe für meinen Leonart Daytona vorstellen. Ich habe den Lenker geändert, der jetzt Dragbar-Lenker ist. Die Spiegel sind unten montiert. Ein Bobber-Sattel. Der hintere Kotflügel ist gekürzt. …
JL250 Bobber
17/02/23, 06:50 pmreddragon
Hola a todos, hace un tiempo que no publicaba por aqui y solo me limitaba a leer. Recientemente adquirí un clon de Rebel 250 (JL250) estilo Bobber modificada con algunas partes de la ciclistica de la Daytona. Ya le cambié algunas cosas para mejorar (avance de pedaleras, amortiguación, puños, cableado)  y algunas otras cosas por hacer (carburación, etc). Pongo las fotos de la moto como está …

xacarrere
xacarrere
Administrador RRR
Administrador RRR
Masculino Mensajes : 20058

Johnny Pag Interview [English version] Empty Johnny Pag Interview [English version]

03/01/14, 08:37 pm
Exclusive Johnny Pag Interview

- How did you come across Chinese built?

In 2003, my dad came across a scooter that looked like a mini Harley and bought it for his own use. Later that year while in Sturgis, for the annual motorcycle rally, he was overwhelmed by the response from everyone that had seen it. He called me to his home when he returned from his holiday and told me that they were made in china and he wanted to import them to the USA and sell them wholesale to dealerships. He sold that business in 2004 and in 2005 started the US import company known as Johnny Pag Motorcycles, which I became CEO of in 2008.

In 2011, I left my father’s company to start Johnny Pag Motor Company – a manufacturing company focused mostly on product development and international distribution.

- Can you explain to us about your motorcycle business nowadays? Do you own a factory in China? Are you independent of Lifeng Group? Are your bikes and engines exactly the same as Regal Raptors are using?

My company, Johnny Pag Motor Co – is completely independent of both Regal Raptor (Li Feng) and Johnny Pag Motorcycles, my father’s company that closed in 2011.

I do not own the factory in China, but I do have a joint cooperation with  a facility that exclusively produces motorcycles for me. My company is responsible for the design and sales of the products, while both companies work together collectively on the engineering.

I have very little communication with Li Feng / Regal Raptor. While some of our models look similar, the entire concept behind the Johnny Pag products are much different. Johnny Pag Motor Company is focused on delivering value to the customer with quality components. If you take for example our Malibu model, you will notice only high quality parts, stainless steel parts and billet aluminum parts throughout the entire motorcycle. You won’t find these types of parts on our competitors’ products.

Our 320cc engine is independently developed from Regal Raptor. We have taken the feedback from thousands of Regal Raptor motorcycles on the road and made the necessary improvements to create a much better engine. To mention just a few items,  our cooling system is much more developed, our electronic system is much more stable and we have a correctly supported CAM – all of which help the performance and long term durability of the product.

- You have recently brought new models as Malibu, tell us about the designs, how much is your own designs in the custom bikes line? Are you planning to create new designs that are no based on existing old models?

The current model lineup consists of 5 models. Our design team is focused on one thing only – creating the most value for our customers, which I believe we have delivered with the current lineup. That being said, we are continually developing new products. We plan on releasing several new models at the end of 2014.

- In our forum we have an passionate discussion about what is the reference for Malibu design, is the Daytona or the Spyder?

The Malibu design reference came from both the Spyder and Daytona… but not the stock bikes. I used some custom bikes I made for clients over the years as design elements. The one thing that I absolutely knew I needed to do was fix all the issues. Specifically around the side covers… on the daytona, there is 5 different pieces and every single one of them breaks and is difficult to work on. That is why you will find one piece side covers on the malibu and ventura. Its simple and easy to work on. Plus its ABS plastic and does not break ( or fly off ).

- For these people that think that Chinese bikes are not reliable, can you say something about quality inspections, materials building and engines used on your models?

The quality of the manufacturer is tied with the systems that they are using and the management team behind it. The quality of a product has nothing to do from which the country it is produced in. China produces a lot of really great things. Arguably, some of the most reliable and technologically advanced products in the world are produced there – Apple for example. Our team has spent a lot of time creating systems and checkpoints to ensure quality. We check the raw materials, the parts pre-paint and post paint and also post assembly.

- European market is different from US or Asian market so what different do you think are more remarkable?

Every market offers a different challenge. I love that. I especially enjoy meeting people from all over the world. One thing that is really great about the motorcycle industry is that it joins so many people all over the world with one common interest. Everyone has their own story, but many are alike. Hearing those stories really makes me think that the industry as a whole is remarkable.

- We have news about you expanding dealerships in Europe, can you tell us about your planning business in Spain? will you be here soon? Do you know what Spanish city will be holding the Johnny Pag dealer office?

We are in the process of evaluating how to best enter the market. When we enter the market, we want to make sure we have excellent parts and service support for our customers. So building that support system needs to happen first.  We have several opportunities we are exploring. It is likely that sometime in the middle of 2014 we will start establishing dealers in Spain, France and Germany. Initially, our plan was to enter the market using distributors – now it seems better for our customers if we enter the market directly.

- Focusing to Spain, we love 125 cc because we can drive it with just a car license, are you planning to sell these 125 cc models in Spain and Europe?

Absolutely, all of our models are made in 125cc carbureted versions now and are available at several retailers in Europe.

- Frequently we are asked about accessories for our bikes, are you planning to do an accessories line for your models?

Right now we have a lot of accessories developed for all of our models. Handlebars, exhausts, lighting systems and a stage 1 remapping program for the 320i.

- Can you dedicate some words to this magazine’s fans of your bikes?

thank you to those of you who support me. Always know that it doesn’t matter what kind of bike you are riding… what matters are the friends you make along the way. Embrace everyone and spread love.

Johnny Pag

Esta entrevista la concedió Johnny Pag en exclusiva a axel y xacarrere para Regal Raptor Riders.

Si alguien la pone en su blog, web, foro... no hay problema pero por favor, poned la fuente original ya que costó un gran esfuerzo conseguirla.

Gracias.